Things We've Learned About Norm:
- He likes to play fetch! But only with mice toys. Nothing else.
- When he's laying on his stomach his front arms curve in to form a little circle.
- If Oz and he are play-fighting, he always like to be on his back so he can kick.
- My dancing scares him.
- He's a chest sleeper AND a spooner.
- He's more cuddly than Oz but much harder to keep still for hugs or kisses.
- I give him impromtu piggy-back rides. 'Impromptu' in the sense of whenever he decides to jump on my back, whether I'm ready or not.
- He's obsessed with Oz.
Happy birthday, Norm! We love you.